39 hours/week, 5 days work week, 2 days off
Terms of Employment: Permanent
Start date: Immediate
Area of Specialization: Reports, Forms and records, Invoices, Charts, Publications and manuscripts, Contracts, Correspondence
Duties : Excellent typing and computer skill and very good telephone manner. Good interpersonal skills, outgoing personality,
dependable, flexible, self motivated, quick learner, confident.
Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents, Receive and forward telephone or electronic enquiries, Maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists and databases, Sort, process and verify applications, receipts and other documents, Process incoming and outgoing mail manually or electronically, Send and receive messages, Perform basic bookkeeping tasks, Prepare and format page presentation, Prepare equipment or software for type of document, Compile data, statistics and other information
Full training will be given.
Location: London, UK
– Transport is required for this position
– Annual vacations covered, full medical/dental and retirement insurance covered
- Medical (including PPO, HMO, and HSA options), dental and vision coverage
- Opportunity for free food and accommodation
- Visa and plane tickets covered